RTR (A) license is used by Air Crew and Engineers to use the wireless communication with Air Traffic Control team or ground station. In India WIRELESS PLANNING & COORDINATION (WPC) Wing of the Ministry of Communications, created in 1952, is the National Radio Regulatory Authority responsible for Frequency Spectrum Management, including licensing and caters for the needs of all wireless users (Government and Private) in the country. It exercises the statutory functions of the Central Government and issues licenses to establish, maintain and operate wireless stations.
The Private Pilot License is a prerequisite to
commencing training for a Commercial Pilot License.
RTR-(A) with Vayudoot Aviation, gives 100% results.
Capt. GIRISH KAMBLE has a record of 90% passing result in last RTR exam. He has copyrights on RTR(A) study material.
Since last 8 years he is maintaining around 80% result, under his guidance more than 650 students has successfully cleared their RTR exam . He also has his tie-ups with India’s premier institutes for RTR(A) training like IGRUA, NFTI(INDIGO CADET PROGRAM), and other flying schools as well.
GIRISH KAMBLE RTR(A) class is one of the best RTR (A) classes in India. Classes are professionally managed by experienced Aviation Professional Capt. GIRISH KAMBLE. He has guided many CPL/ AME aspirants, first officers and commanders to get through their RTR (A) exams. He has set a benchmark in RTR A training by passing results, which makes it best RTR(A) classes in India.
PART 1 EXAM :-
- - ATS route charts, transmission techniques, formats of transmission as per AIP (Aeronautical Information Publication), India.
- - Situational calls. 60 current Question papers of last 10 attempts (Question papers as stated by the appeared candidates) will be covered as per WPC examination standards.
PART 2 EXAM :-
- - Radio Navigational Aids, working of transmitter-receiver, modulation, HF-VHF communication, Basic electricity, Regulations, flight plan etc. A series of 45 FAQ’s (as stated by the appeared candidates) will be covered.
RTR (A) LICENSE:-
- - RTR (A) is a Professional license of international standard that is absolutely necessary for Pilots, AME, Flight Dispatchers, ATC Controllers, Aircraft Technicians , RT Operators, and Ground Personnel to communicate with each other
- - The candidate is required to have passed the higher secondary examination (10+2) from any recognized board, conducted by Govt. of India in any combination or any other recognized equivalent examination (No Percentage Bar).(/ul)
- - DURATION - 1 Month.
- - PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:-
The WPC (Wireless Planning and coordination) wing of the Ministry of Communication, Government of India conducts this examination and issues the RTR(A) license in India.
The RTR (Aeronautical) exam consists of following two parts. :-
PART 1: Practical test in Regulations and Procedures (Transmission) (100 marks) Candidates who do not qualify in Part I will be considered failed in the R/T examination.
PART 2: Oral Exam (VIVA) in A) Regulation and Procedure B) Radio principles and practice (100 marks).
-Passing marks for each part is 50 marks.
-One has to clear both parts to acquire RTR(A) License.
VAYUDOOT AVIATION Radio Telephony Restricted (Aeronautical) exam preparation course comprehensively prepares you to successfully pass this examination in the shortest possible time. Some of the special features we offer are: